Are you a Canadian needing a U.S. Tax Return Prepared?

As my practice is located near the Canadian border, I have had the opportunity to prepare many U.S. tax returns for Canadian citizens or residents that are required to file in the United States.  If you need help (or know someone who does) with filing a U.S. tax return, I would be happy to discuss it with you. (406)862-8290

This entry was posted in Tax Preparation, Taxes, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *